THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Final REFLECTION..=)

Finally, now we come to the final day of the course..This are my final reflection through out this course of USING AND DEVELOPING RESOURCES FOR THE ESL CLASSROOM..

1.What I like about blogging.
I like that I can share my thoughts about have we done in classroom..I can express my feelings and see each others points of views..We can see that different people have different style of writings, arragements andcreativities..

2.What I do not like about blogging
Sometimes, I felt like I don't have time to write the blogs as we had so many tasks to do foreach and every weeks..

3. What I have they gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking,improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
I learn to share my experience with others through writings..I get to improved my reflective thinking cap and thought process as to deliver my messagethrough blogging..
My technology skills are developing that I learnt so many Computer Skills that I have never
come across before..Such as Audio Editing, Video Editing and many more..

4.How?
From the tasks given..Individually, Pair and group work that had been assigned for us for
every week..

5.What I like about the course I am glad that I am much better with my computer and internet skills compared to before learning this course

6.What I do not like about the course
There is too much tasks from time to time..Many printings been done though we already
printed them and handed in the tasks before..The class is too crowded for us..

7.What I have learnt from the course I learnt to be patient and accept the challenges given..Not to forget that all the computer and
internet skills that I never know them before..



8.What I do not expect but have learnt from the course
I do not expect too many technological sources learnt..But luckily we learnt all these things..



9.What I expect but have not learnt from the course.
I think there's nothing..

10.If they can change anything about the course, state what it is and explain.
The venue..If possible because it is not condusive for a big group like us..

Lastly, I would like to thank our lecturer, Mdm Foziah Mahmood and all my friends for helping me through out this course..I also want to take this opportunity for asking forgiveness from everyone if I have ever hurt someone's feelings through this blog..That's all fall into my carelessness..
Wishing all of you best of luck and may all had a better life in future..
Wassalam..



0 comments: